Heavy Duty Double Side Mesh Surface HDPE Plastic Pallet
|FOB Price:||US $10-80 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $10-80/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SR-PP
- Material: HDPE
- Load Capacity: 1T
- Style: Double Faced
- Static Loading: 6000kg
- Rack Loading: 1000kg
- Trademark: Sunnyrack
- Specification: Size is selective as customer′s requirement
- Type: Plastic Pallet
- Size: 1200mm*1000mm
- Entry Type: 4-Way
- Certificate: ISO9001,Ce
- Dynamic Loading: 1500kg
- HS Code: 39239000, 39239000
- Transport Package: Film Packing
- Origin: China
WD type plastic pallet feature
|Features||Mesh surface, both sides can be used|
|Size||1100*1100, 1200*1000, 1200*1100, 1200*1200,|
|1300*1000, 1300*1100, 1300*1300, 1400*1100,|
|1400*1200, 1400*1400, 1500*1300, 1500*1500.....|
|Usage||Warehouse storage and goods transportation|
Plastic pallet introduction
1. Plastic pallet is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE).
2. HDPE material is hard, cold&heat resistant, acid&alkali resistant, high chemical stability, non-toxic.
3. Plastic pallet has single side and double side, the surface has mesh or flat type, and bottom has H, T
and J type.
4. Plastic pallet has static load, dynamic load and load on rack.
Static load is the maximum load of the bottom pallet when they are atacked into multi-layers.
Dynamic load is the maximum load of the pallet when it is carried by hydraulic truck or forklift.
Load on rack is the maximum load of the pallet when is it placed on the racking system.
Plastic pallet advantages
1. No interruption in delivery.
2. 100% recyclable and can be ground up and turned back into a new pallet.
3. At least 5 years life span.
4. Resistant to chemicals like acid or alkali.
5. Safe to handle: no screw nails, splinters or chipping.
6. Usable in all climate conditions.
7. Save space by sliding together to stack and store.
8. Can be easily cleaned.
Plastic pallet top: flat surface or mesh surface
Plastic pallet types
Plastic pallet bottom: H type, T type, J type
H type: 3 runners
T type: 6 runners
J type: 9 feet
Please provide the following information for quick response:
1. Pallet size
2. Pallet loading needs: static loading, dynamic loading, rack loading